INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
This information refers to the personal data being processed in the course of the performance of the
activity carried out by EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS that intends, through this document, to describe
itsmanagement methods, in the area of processing the personal data of the Interested Persons.
The present disclosure is made pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Treatment of Personal Data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid
of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection,
registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation,
use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, the comparison
or interconnection, the limitation, the cancellation or destruction.
1. Categories of Personal Data processed
EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS will process the following Personal Data provided by the interested party:
• Personal and Identification Data (including name, surname, date of birth, gender, tax code)
• Contact Data (including telephone, email, address)
2. Purpose of the Treatment
The Personal Data you have made available to EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS, will be processed to respond to
specific purposes instrumental to company activities, such as institutional, organizational, connected to
obligations under state, regional and community laws and regulations such as:
1. a) administrative and accounting requirements;
2. b) for the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations connected with the contract;
3. c) possible management of the dispute;
4. d) for additional cases provided for by current legislation;
5. e) sending of Newsletter (legal base art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) only upon explicit and specific
consent in attached to the information);
6. f) sending commercial communications relating to promotions, discounts, offers;
7. g) sending e-mails for events organized by EMOTIONAL ESSENCE Srls (legal basis art.6 paragraph 1
letter a) only with explicit and specific consent attached to the information).
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points a) to d), the provision of your
data personal is required. Your refusal and/or the provision of incorrect and/or incorrect information
incomplete would prevent the execution of the contract and its non-continuation.
With regard to the purposes referred to in points e) and f) the provision of data and consent to the
processing has voluntary nature.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using suitable paper and electronic tools and/or
telematics, only and exclusively for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 and in order to guarantee the
security and confidentiality of the Data itself.
4. Recipients or Categories of recipients of Personal Data (External Treatment Managers)
The Personal Data Processors appointed by. Will be aware of your personal data
EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS in the performance of their duties.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to suppliers, contractors, banking and/or insurance institutions ad any
external parties that provide EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS with services or instrumental services for the
purposes indicated in the previous par. 2 related to the following aspects:
EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS
VIA LAZIO 69
IT – 53045 GRACCIANO DI MONTEPULCIANO
VAT number: 01502670922
• Institutional activities
• Network maintenance and development and IT infrastructure
• Processing and requirements: administrative, accounting and tax
If there is a need to communicate data to other parties or for a use other than those the aforementioned
requests will be explicitly requested for specific authorization.
The complete list of External Managers of the Processing of Personal Data of EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS is
available upon request (see contact details, par. 7).
5. Duration of treatment and criteria used for the storage of Personal Data
The purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letters from a) to d) “Purpose of Processing” of this statement,
your Personal Data will be processed for 10 years.
For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 letters e), f) and g) your personal data will be processed for 2
The data will be stored in both electronic and paper form, the storage times are (up
purpose at par. 2):
– For the purposes from a), b), c) and d) the conservation is equal to 10 years;
– For purposes e) and f) the storage is maximum of 24 months.
6. Rights of the interested party
According to the art. 7, 15-22 and 77 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 the interested party has the right to:
• Revoke the consent previously given, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment on
consent before revocation (for the purposes in par. 2 letter e), f)
• Access to all personal data held by EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS
• Get access to all the information in this document
• Obtain the right to rectification, integration, cancellation of personal data (right to oblivion) or
limitation of the processing of personal data
• Get the right to data portability
• Right of opposition
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, you can contact the figures designated through the contacts
listed in par. 7; this request will be provided with a suitable response in accordance with the provisions of
7. Data controller
– The Data Controller is EMOTIONAL ESSENCE SRLS with registered office in Via Lazio, 69 – 53045 Gracciano
di Montepulciano in the person of the incumbent President and Representative of the Stefania Fabbro’s
Any request regarding the personal data processed by EMOTIONAL ESSENCE S.R.L.S. can be sent to ordinary
mail at the registered office in Via Lazio, 69 – Gracciano di Montepulciano, or by writing to the e-mail
This information will be subject to updates and is available upon request according to the procedures
I have read and consent to the processing of my personal data as described above.